Monday, July 18, 2011

I "Like" Mondays with 'Anna the Red's Bento & Plush Factory'

When I encourage my friends or acquaintances to do what they love and love what they do, this is a great place to use as an example.  'Anna' was born in Japan and moved to the U.S. in 1994.  This former art student loves to use her talent towards the most fantastic bento box meals (as well as plush art).  What child wouldn't love opening up his lunch to reveal such a playful meal?  This is nutrition well disguised.  To see her amazing food art, "Like" her facebook page or blog.

As we begin to think of back to school, give thought to a bento box this year.  I used an egg mold and some other clever side accompaniments last year and the result was a group of lunch ladies (as well as many students) finding much entertainment with each bite my little boy took.  Anna's site is well designed with many pictures and 'how-to' lessons.  She has given me much inspiration for a new school year of lovingly prepared and healthy meals.

For many choices in Bento Boxes and tools you may want to check out: 

No comments: