Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to School with Goodbyn Lunchbox

As I have Bento on the brain at the moment, I thought I'd post about "Goodbyn".  Goodbyn is one of the best earth-friendly lunchboxes around.  I personally find it mom, child and budget friendly too.  I consider it the "Americanized Bento" of the bunch. I first purchased this last year when my son enter Kindergarten, but I would have done well to pay attention to the 'suggested age' which was 6 years and up.  Although I tried to teach my 5 year old how to 'click' the lid shut -- I just didn't feel comfortable that he would be able to do it on his own.  But as he turned 6 a few months ago, and his motor-skills naturally improved -- It's been very simple for him to use.

No plastic bags or juice boxes needed.  Since it is dishwasher safe (although I prefer to wash it by hand) it's a breeze to clean.  FDA Approved - BPAs, Phthalates & Lead Free and 100% recyclable.  It comes with over 100 stickers for personalization.  It's available in two sizes and many color options.  Goodbyn is available from My Toy Box, where I find their prices very competitive, especially when on sale.








You may also enjoy:  "Back to School with Crocodile Creek"

No comments: