Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reef Kids - Treasure Chest Flip Flop


It's a hit in our family...and like a lot of my son's possessions, I wish I had one just like it.  The Reef Kids Treasure Chest Sandal has a secret compartment in the bottom of each shoe..it's SO COOL.  I put ice cream money in one, and a little "I Love You" note in the other.  He couldn't wait to get to the bus stop and show them off.  Result:  Boys & Girls alike want a pair.  And it's just not a fun shoe. 
We Got This Style
  • COMFORTABLE SYNTHETIC NUBUCK UPPER WITH JERSEY LINING
  • DROP IN EVA MIDSOLE, WITH BUILT-IN ARCH SUPPORT
  • NYLON BOX CASING ENCLOSED IN RUBBER CUPSOLE
  • FEATURES A HIDDEN BOX FOR YOU TO "STASH" YOUR TREASURES, INCLUDING A REEF TEMPORARY TATTOO
  • DURABLE HIGH DENSITY RUBBER CUPSOLE
  • FIRST SIZE 9/10 COMES WITH AN OPTIONAL ELASTIC BACKSTRAP
Here's a short video if you'd like to see a bit more detail.  I bought mine at Zappos, because I enjoy free shipping both ways.  There is also another style available at Planet Shoes - and they ship free both ways as well.



No comments: