Thursday, December 30, 2010

Organic Cleaning Products

Biokleen Soy Scrub
I'm one who tends to do more "Winter Cleaning" then Spring.  I'm so glad I found Our Green House cleaners.  They carry natural and organic products that truly give a thorough cleanse.  I am terribly fond of the Biokleen Soy Toilet Scrub -- Although I think it's a bit mis-leading as it can clean your whole bathroom, not just your toilet.  This wonderful product has a little bit of "grit" to it that makes it effective to clean toilets, tubs and sinks.
 

And take a look at the ingredients:  It contains Soy Blends with Soybean Oil Extract, Natural Volcanic Perlite, and Grapefruit Seed Extract, effectively cleans and deodorizes toilets, without the use of harmful acids or caustics. It has a fresh, minty scent too, which is a very acceptable change-- lending a type of 'cleaning aromatherapy' in my mind. 

Available from:

No comments: