Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nutcase All-Purpose Helmets with Attitude from Play Outdoors


Nutcase Graffiti Kids Helmet
I came across these helmets by Nutcase.  They are filled with personality -- maybe even some behavioral issues -- but they're bursting with character, so it's okay.  The helmets are multipurpose cycle/skate/roll/scoot, with low profile fit and 11 air vents.  Available from Play Outdoors.  If you like these, and you're into cycling, then you're going to love the kids cycling jerseys (coming in another post soon). 


My son loves the 'Urban Caution' helmet.  Which is your favorite?



Nutcase 88-Ball Kids Helmet


Nutcase Dots Kids Helmet


Nutcase Little Nutty Urban Caution Kids Helmet


Nutcase Superstar Kids Helmet


Nutcase Little Nutty Watermelon Helmet


Play Outdoors has an active collection of outdoor wear and accessories and I am very impressed with their choices.  I hope you'll enjoy their site as much as I have.

No comments: