Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School Shoes with Keen Kids Coronado Suede Slip-On



  Keen Coronado Suede

I was looking for an everyday, go with anything school wear type shoe and I couldn't resist this suede slip on by Keen.    I love the elastic laces and the velcro closure.  In the words of Keen:  "The Kids Coronado Suede is bright, sporty and tough for the playground adventurer. Easy on/off adjustable hook and loop closure instep strap, non-marking rubber outsoles and suede uppers are as practical as they are fun. Recycled eyelets and vulcanized construction take a step in the 'green' direction."  I Agree!  Available from Keen Shoes




*




1 comment:

keen shoes said...

I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I'll love to read your next post too. Regards: Keen shoes