Tuesday, July 19, 2011

D.O.D. - Department of Dad with Poweriser Jumping Stilts

I don't know about your husband, but mine is very high-strung.  He's got to be busy and by that I mean active.  If he's not playing hockey (which occurs up to 3 times per week) he will find another outlet.  When I came across the Poweriser Jumping Stilts it occurred to me that he could use these in our very own neighborhood -- or at least around the corner at the park.  Adult/Teen Powerisers allow you to jump 7 feet high and run 20 miles per hour. You must wear full safety equipment -- and you purchase them according to your weight requirements.  Hubby is drooling over them now.  Especially after watching this video: 

1 comment:

Designer Kids Clothes said...

I didn't even know you could purchase paper straws.