Tuesday, May 10, 2011

b(earth) - Organic Cotton Baby Clothes

I'm one of those temper-mental artists.  I can be marvelously creative...except when I'm upset about something.  On those days I don't even attempt to pick up a crayon.  Why?  Because I truly feel our state of mind mirrors in our work. 

'b(earth)' collections of organic clothing, echos a sheer gratitude for life.  Mother-Earth approved and designed for baby's comfort with evident quality.


B(earth) is eco-conscious, sweatshop free, and 100% organic down to their labels.  They use water based inks and recycled paper for packaging.  But they don't stop there.  This Seattle based company works with local printers, designers and embroiderers whenever possible, to strengthen their local community.

b(earth) clothing truly has a respectful joy reflected in their designs.  I'm very pleased to introduce b(earth) to Just for Jack fans, as I know you'll be pleased with their high quality-American Made, 100% Organic products.

No comments: