Sunday, October 24, 2010

1952-1957 Ferrari F2 Racer Inspired Pedal Car in Chrome. OH YEAH!

Could they possibly make this in my size?  Seriously, if I could have this much fun (and look this good) while exercising -- I would do it all day long!

Pedal Race Car in Chrome

(Click on picture for more information and how to order)

This pedal race car also comes in red and black -- but the chrome is so slick and sleek.   My son is going crazy at the moment watching me post this. 

Because this race car is so true-to-life, kids will feel like they are driving the real thing! It comes with chrome rims, a chrome steering wheel, chrome knock off spinners, chrome windshield, and a big chrome grille. Body and under-gear are finished in a lead free, child safe powder coating. Recommended for children ages 2 to 7 years old.  

 Available From:

No comments: