Friday, July 23, 2010

"Unstoppable Me!" By Dr. Wayne Dyer and "I Think I Am" by Louise Hay

  I have been through the agony of watching one of my children sink into the deepest of despair.  I can truly say, when our attitude and thoughts turn around, our life turns around.  Pure and simple.  I don't think I'm even capable of expressing my feelings in the power of positive thinking.  Once we truly experience the changes that can occur with truthful and uplifting thoughts...we don't want to be any other way.  The sooner one begins to embrace this knowledge, the sooner we achieve real happiness.

Louise Hay has been teaching this message for more than 27 years.  Her book, I Think I Am can help children learn and understand the powerful idea that they have control over their thoughts and words, and in turn, what happens in their life.

  We all have a power within us, that many of us don't discover until later in life.  Now, with Dr. Wayne Dyer's book, Unstoppable Me!  children can explore 10 incredible lessons that will help them hold onto their no-limit thinking he believes they were born with, rather than just trying to “fit in.” In doing so, they can learn to truly enjoy life and become unstoppable as they strive to attain their dreams. 

With the start of a new school year just around the corner, I thought these books should be at the top of the summer reading list.  I hope you'll enjoy them...I know your children will reap countless benefits from them For more information click on images.  Both books are available through Hay House 

No comments: