Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Clausen and Hatley Underwear Review

After seeing my little guy's excitement over new underwear, I continued my quest for quality underclothing. I was pleasantly surprised to find these in 2-packs by Claesen, a company in Amsterdam, now with a U.S. location.  Claesen offers the best in underclothing, and uses mercerisation, a process that gives gloss, strength and dye improvement to cotton.  As I am not completely happy at this point with the online site I purchased mine from, I don't feel comfortable sharing it, so please visit claesensusa.com to find online store locator and latest collections.  Also available from Pure and Honest Kids.  Sizes come in 2-14 years.  Price varies between $12-20.


Another pleasing pair with vivid creepy-crawlers by Hatley.  100% cotton and very comfy.  This family owned company has been in business for over 20 years.  Their amusing and light-hearted styles continue to be eye catching and kid tickling. This pair comes in 2-7 years. It is priced around $12.  I got mine from littleboychic

No comments: