If you'd like to be considered the coolest mom on the block, try making these little spring treats. Gummy Worm Cupcakes. They are simple to make, and everything about them screams boy.
1. As many baked cupcakes as you'd like in your choice of flavor.
2. Frosting (I used chocolate fudge to represent soil)
3. Green coloring to represent grass. I put unsweetened coconut in a jar with a few drops of green food coloring and shake it around til well coated. (doesn't take much) OR use green candy type sprinkles.
4. Use a pretzel stick or a chocolate covered one to represent a stick -- be creative.
5. 1 or 2 Gummy Worms per cupcake.
6. Other candy (cookie or cracker) pieces to represent rocks or stones.
This is a fun spring treat. As our little one's birthday is at the very start of spring, this was great for his party. This is also a treat I can't let any child or teen help me make (the worms start disappearing).